Who does not want to have a romantic escape every now and then? Experience the remote wilderness of Laikipia and an exclusive intimate stay in the Masai Mara! To top off your trip – you will stay at the luxurious Alfajiri Cliff Villas where you appreciate privacy, amazing views onto the ocean and romantic nights looking for shooting stars…
7.600 € per person
Price per persons, based on 4 travellers
Durée du séjour : 9 Nights/10 Days
Destination : Kenya
Thématique voyage : Honeymoon
Laikipia – 2 NightsInternational arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport – Transfer to Wilson Airport – Flight to Nanyuki (40 minutes) Laikipia offers very diverse safari experiences; 4×4 game drives, walks in the bush, horse riding, hiking and multi-day safaris with camels. You will really feel being in the wilderness far from modern civilization and Laikipia is thus an ideal place to relax. Nature Reserve Ol Pejeta in the plains of Laikipia is located in the heart of a vast expanse of savannah and forest bordering the Ewaso Nyiro River and offers stunning views of Mount Kenya. While dense vegetation makes this observation more difficult than in other wildlife national parks, this nature reserve has one of the highest densities of game in Kenya. The chimpanzee sanctuary which is not far from there is worth visiting especially for anyone interested in endangered species. Activities: Unlimited shared game Drives, night game drives, escorted bush walks
Masai Mara – 3 NightsTransfer Nanyuki – Flight to Masai Mara(approximately 1 hours depending on pick up from other airstrips) – Transfer to accommodation „Out of Africa“ will come alive! Enjoy the endless plains of golden grass dotted with Acacia Trees and witness the most spectacular wildlife experience on earth between July and September – the yearly migration of millions of wildebeest and zebras and the dramatic crossing of the crocodile-infested Mara River in a quest for the best pastures. Even if you don’t experience the migration, the Masai Mara will impress you with a dense animal population and Big Five encounters. The Masai Mara also offers opportunities to visit Masai villages and colorful markets. Activities: Unlimited shared game Drives, escorted bush walks
Diani – 4 NightsFlight from Masai Mara to Wilson Airport (1.5 hours) – Flight to Diani (1.5 hours) – Transfer to accommodation The Kenyan coast feels like a different world from the dry plains of the savannah. Enjoy crystal clear turquoise water and powder-fine sand over 10km along Diani Beach. Enjoy an active beach holiday while you go kite surfing, snorkeling or scuba diving or simply relax in a hammock between palm trees and watch traditional dhows sail by. Activities: Use of Golf clubs and snorkeling equipment, Ngalawa (local African boats) at disposal for excursions to coral reef for snorkeling, one massage per day per adult, gym, sauna and steam-bath at a nearby property
Inclus et non inclus :Services included: [inclusionlist]
- 9 nights accommodation in a double room including meals as indicated.
- All transfers and domestic flights as indicated.
- Game drives in a high quality and well maintained safari vehicle with a professional English-speaking guide. Game drives may be shared with other guests of the lodge/camp, with maximum of 6 guests in the vehicle and guaranteed window seat for all passengers
- Park entry fees.
- All activities during your trip as indicated.
- AMREF Flying Doctors emergency evacuation cover.
- 24-hour point of contact in Africa.
- International airfares.
- Entry visa fee.
- Additional meals and any beverages not listed.
- All activities listed as optional or not indicated.
- All expenses of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry services, other additional activities etc.
- Tips and gratuities to guides and hotel staff.