This is the ideal trip, if you don't have a lot of time but want to get a taste of Tanzania and see the Big Five! Explore the highlights - Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and the world-famous Serengeti; a safari packed with stunning landscapes and captivating wildlife encounters. You will love it so much that you come back for more… for sure!
Price per persons, based on 4 travellers
Durée du séjour : 7 Nights/8 Days
Destination : Tanzania & Zanzibar
Thématique voyage : Family
Arusha – 1 Night
International arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport – Transfer to accommodation
Arusha is the safari capital of Tanzania, nestled in the shadow of Mount Meru, with amazing views of magnificent Kilimanjaro. Arusha National Park is one of the least frequently visited northern Tanzania national parks, making it a wonderful and rewarding off-the-beaten-track. The park is unique in its diverse wildlife, striking mountain scenery and its beautiful lakes which are home to large families of flamingos.
Lake Manyara – 1 Night
Drive from Arusha to Lake Manyara (2 to 3 hours)
Nestled at the base of the Great Rift Valley escarpment, Lake Manyara National Park is stunningly beautiful. In the heat of the day, the famous tree-climbing lions of Lake Manyara might be seen stretched on the branches of flat-topped acacia trees. Enjoy the lovely views of the lake which attracts more than 400 species of birds, including flamingos and pelicans. Watching elephants, buffalo, and hippo in one of the mud pools provides for some wonderful safari moments, and the backdrop of the escarpment adds a spectacular component to the scenery.
Activities: Game drives
Serengeti – 3 Nights
Drive from Lake Manyara to Serengeti (2 to 5 hours)
The Serengeti is undoubtedly the best-known wildlife sanctuary in the world. With countless predators including lion, cheetah and leopard, more than two million wildebeest, half a million Thomson’s gazelle, and a quarter of a million zebra, it has the greatest concentration of wildlife on our planet. And if you are lucky, you will witness the yearly migration of more than 1 million wildebeest and zebras – an unforgettable experience.
Activities: Game drives, walking safari
Ngorongoro Crater – 2 Nights
Drive from Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater (2 to 3 hours)
The Ngorongoro Crater is one of the natural wonders of the world and the best place in Tanzania to see the big five, black rhino and some of the largest tusker elephants left in Africa. Also is home to strong populations of lion, leopard and hyena along with good herds of wildebeest, buffalo and zebra. Other game in the Ngorongoro includes serval cat, cheetah, jackal, Grant’s and Thompson’s gazelle, flamingo and bat eared foxes along with approximately 400 species of bird.
Activities: Game drives
Jour 5 et 6 : Serengeti
– Game drive am
– Déjeuner au camp
– Game drive pm
– Dîner et nuit au camp – L / D / BB
Jour 8 : Manayara / Arusha
– Apres le petit déjeuner, départ pour Arusha
– Transfert l’aéroport de Kilimandjaro
– Fin du séjour
Inclus et non inclus :
- 7 nights accommodation in a double room with extra bed including meals as indicated.
- All transfers as indicated.
- Transport and private game drives in a high quality and well maintained safari vehicle with a professional English-speaking driver guide.
- Park entry fees.
- All activities during your trip as indicated.
- Bottled mineral water.
- AMREF Flying Doctors emergency evacuation cover.
- 24-hour point of contact in Africa.
- International airfares.
- Entry visa fee.
- Additional meals and any beverages not listed.
- All activities listed as optional or not indicated.
- All expenses of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry services, other additional activities etc.
- Tips and gratuities to guides and hotel staff.
- Travel insurance.