This trip is ideal, if you do not have much time, but want to experience an unforgettable safari combined with picture-perfect beaches. Enjoy huge herds of elephants against the strikingly beautiful backdrop of Mt. Kilimanjaro and powder-white beaches at the crystal-clear Indian Ocean in Diani Beach for some relaxation before heading back home.
€ 1.550 per adult & € 925 per child
Price per persons, based on 4 travellers
Durée du séjour : 8 Nights/9 Days
Destination : Kenya
Thématique voyage : Family
Amboseli – 2 Nights
International arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport – Drive from Nairobi to Amboseli (4 to 6 hours)
Like an oasis in the dry savannah appears Amboseli National Park with its emerald-green, perennial swamps beneath towering Kilimanjaro. Although the landscape can appear quite dry and dusty, Amboseli National Park is the best place in Africa to see elephants in dense concentrations and other wildlife that converge to graze and drink at the park’s permanent swamps and lakes; often be viewed against the strikingly beautiful backdrop of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Activities: Game drives
Tsavo West – 2 Nights
Drive from Amboseli to Tsavo West (2 to 3 hours)
Tsavo West National Park is characterized by wooded, hilly landscapes, dotted with volcanic cones and dramatic, black lava flows. Tsavo West offers plenty of wildlife although it might be a bit difficult to spot due to the hilly landscapes. If you are on a birding safari, you will be amazed by the amount of sightings you will have. There’s also a good chance of seeing black rhinos in the secure rhino sanctuary. Experience Tsavo on bush walks and game drives.
Activities: Game drives
Diani Beach – 4 Nights
Drive from Tsavo West to Diani South Coast (4 to 6 hours)
The Kenyan coast feels like a different world from the dry plains of the savannah. Enjoy crystal clear turquoise water and powder-fine sand over 10km along Diani Beach. Enjoy an active beach holiday while you go kite surfing, snorkeling or scuba diving or simply relax in a hammock between palm trees and watch traditional dhows sail by.
Inclus et non inclus :
- 8 nights accommodation in a family room or two double rooms including meals as indicated.
- All transfers as indicated.
- Transport and private game drives in a high quality and well maintained minivan with a professional English-speaking driver guide.
- Park entry fees.
- All activities during your trip as indicated.
- Bottled mineral water.
- AMREF Flying Doctors emergency evacuation cover.
- 24-hour point of contact in Africa.
- International airfares.
- Entry visa fee.
- Additional meals and any beverages not listed.
- All activities listed as optional or not indicated.
- All expenses of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry services, other additional activities etc.
- Tips and gratuities to guides and hotel staff.